We are looking for experienced Line Cooks
send resume to:
Company: DR. DAWG
Job Location: Glendale, WI
Job Title: Line Cook/Grill Master
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular/Permanent
Employment Type: Part Time & Full Time
Starting Salary Range: Based on Experience Level
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: At least 2 years, more is preferable
DR. DAWG, a premiere, fast-paced, high-quality, fast/casual restaurant concept, specializing in gourmet comfort food sandwiches, including hot dogs, various sausages, burgers, Italian Beef, hand-cut French fries and more is looking for enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated folks to join our team as Line Cook/Grill specialists in an open, all stainless-steel kitchen. This is a great ground-floor opportunity to work for a growing company quickly becoming highly regarded in the Milwaukee area. We are looking for several experienced line cooks.
Shifts: 25 – 40 hrs per week
9:00am – 2:00pm
10:00am – 5:00pm
5:00pm – 9:30pm
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Follow the specific DR. DAWG Opening and Closing Procedures relating to equipment, food/sauce preparations and cleanliness/equipment maintenance.
2. Accuracy, precision and consistency are extremely important in this position and to the success of DR. DAWG.
3. Address any customer adjustments with a sense of urgency and compassion.
4. Complete knowledge of the DR. DAWG menu.
5. Complete knowledge of the restaurant including our philosophy:
100% committed to serving only the highest quality gourmet sandwiches and sides using ultra fresh, often natural ingredients free of antibiotics, preservatives and trans fats.
6. Based on outside catering demands, may be required to work at other venues as assigned.
7. Using a “team” concept, assist other team members as needed.
1. High school diploma or equivalency, preferred.
2. Previous restaurant and line cook experience preferred.
3. Proven job longevity.
4. Commitment to quality.
5. Maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude towards all customers and fellow employees.
6. Promote and participate in the DR. DAWG “team” effort.
7. Willingness to strictly follow DR. DAWG policies and procedures.
8. Position dictates working in a fast-paced environment during peak times.
9. Ability to speak effectively and respectfully to customers and employees.